Get ready for Microsoft Dynamics Marketing (MDM) 2015 Update 1
Microsoft Dynamics Marketing 2015 Update 1 offers new functionality, like Double opt-in for email marketing, Duplicate detection in email messages, CRM integration enhancements and further more.
In a world where people are always connected and the social era has given each individual a powerful voice, delivering compelling customer communications and engagement is more important than ever. Your Dynamics Marketing system can play a critical role. That is why we are excited to announce the next update to Microsoft Dynamics Marketing is coming soon. Get ready for 2015 Update 1!
Microsoft Dynamics Marketing 2015 Update 1 offers:
- Double opt-in for email marketing: Send an opt-in link to incoming contacts to verify them. Double opt-in helps you to maintain lead quality and remain compliant with regional regulations.
- Duplicate detection in email messages: Configure your instance so that email messages are delivered only once per email inbox and avoid sending multiple emails to duplicate contact records.
- CRM integration enhancements: Set up the Microsoft Dynamics Marketing Connector for Microsoft Dynamics CRM with ease. Avoid the hassle of creating an Azure namespace and simply leverage the Microsoft managed service bus for integrations with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- Assets & media improvements: Tag your assets using multiple keywords and use the improved keyword based search to filter them.
- Enhancements in analytics using Power BI: Build up your analytics capabilities with the all-new, role-specific Power BI dashboard widgets. Utilize a range of newly exposed OData feeds related to budgeting, lead management, and settings.
- Manage your updates: When there are major version updates, you have some flexibility in choosing when your Microsoft Dynamics Marketing instance should be updated and avoid unexpected feature changes, unavailability, or downtime.
General availability of Microsoft Dynamics Marketing 2015 Update 1 is scheduled in Q2 CY 2015. You will be informed via our news when this is available.
We are excited for you to explore the opportunities that Microsoft Dynamics Marketing 2015 Update 1 will open up for your business, and we are committed to your success. Please feel free to get in contact if you have any questions.